Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed June 20, 2012
Mike Taylor, Pender County Library Director, talks about Journey Stories, a Smithsonian Institution traveling exhibit. It opens Saturday at the Pender County Library at 103 S. Cowan Street in Burgaw. There are many events over the next month. For details, call 910-259-1234 or visit pendercountync.gov/library