Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue March 13, 2012
Join Us For Live Coverage Of The GOP Primaries
With two wins in the Deep South, Mitt Romney could solidly establish himself as the inevitable GOP candidate. If you believe polls, that could very well happen in Mississippi and Alabama, which are holding nominating contests tonight.
Now, the polls are so close that Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich could also pull together wins that keep their campaigns going.
As we've done throughout the primary process, we're helping out our friends on the elections desk by live blogging results. If you've got some time — we know at least some of you will be watching basketball — join us at the It's All Politics blog. We'll be there most of the night.