Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- CoastLine: New Science Reinforces Alzheimer's Risk Can be Mitigated through Lifestyle Changes
Midday Interview - Dec. 7, 2011
Wed December 7, 2011
Jemila Ericson Interviews Gareth Evans
Jemila Ericson talks with Gareth Evans, Executive Director of Bellamy Mansion Museum of Design Arts
Two events are coming up: A Lecture with Jo Ramsay Leimanstoll, co-author of the book Thomas Day: Master Craftsman and Free Man of Color. (The lecture was last night, but an exhibit of photographs showing Thomas Day’s amazing cabinetry will remain at the Bellamy for some time.) And Susan Savia is giving a Victorian Parlor Concert of Christmas Music at the Bellamy tonight.
During our Classical block on Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:06, Jemila Ericson and other staff members host a celebration of the arts and culture of the Lower Cape Fear. They interview artists, actors, dancers, writers and creators of community events--all the inspiring movers and shakers who enrich our lives.