Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue November 22, 2011
It's the Time of Thanksgiving
For the typical American, Thanksgiving conjures up images of pilgrims, Indians, and Turkeys browning in the oven.
However, for environmentalist Andy Wood, this holiday reminds him to be thankful for the land and its numerous creatures who are enjoying a feast of their own this autumn.