Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue November 22, 2011
It's the Time of Thanksgiving
For the typical American, Thanksgiving conjures up images of pilgrims, Indians, and Turkeys browning in the oven.
However, for environmentalist Andy Wood, this holiday reminds him to be thankful for the land and its numerous creatures who are enjoying a feast of their own this autumn.