Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu October 21, 2004
We all know "Spring Forward" and "Fall Back". But did you know that Daylight Saving begins on the first Sunday in April and end on the last Sunday in October?
By Nan Graham
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Nan's commentary.
Nan Graham teaches in the Honors Department at UNCW, and is a life-long Southerner.