Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 24, 2011
Iraq Withdrawal: About Time, Or Looming Disaster?
President Obama has said all U.S. troops will come home by year's end. Critics call the move a disaster, arguing Iraq is still far from stable, and move will leave the country vulnerable to sectarian violence and to influence from Iran. Others insist the announcement is long overdue.