Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Around the Nation
Wed October 30, 2013
Infosys To Pay $34 Million To Settle Immigration Fraud Case
By Martin Kaste
Originally published on Wed October 30, 2013 6:00 pm
The Indian IT company Infosys has tentatively agreed to pay the U.S. government $34 million for alleged immigration violations.