Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Thu August 29, 2013
The Imposter Revived
Moliere’s Tartuffe offers us comical, over the top characters that make us laugh, but his themes about appearances and hypocrisy are the focus of Gwenyfar Rohler’s commentary.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.