Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon June 11, 2007
ILM: The Conversation Continues
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – With the summer travel season taking off the Federal Aviation Administration expects 200-million people to fly this summer. Some of those travelers will take off from the Wilmington airport.
The conversation continues with Wilmington International Airport Director Jon Rosborough about the "Fly First Class" program designed to take Wilmington passengers to London.