Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon June 11, 2007
ILM: The Conversation Continues
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – With the summer travel season taking off the Federal Aviation Administration expects 200-million people to fly this summer. Some of those travelers will take off from the Wilmington airport.
The conversation continues with Wilmington International Airport Director Jon Rosborough about the "Fly First Class" program designed to take Wilmington passengers to London.