Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon June 11, 2007
ILM: The Conversation Continues
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – With the summer travel season taking off the Federal Aviation Administration expects 200-million people to fly this summer. Some of those travelers will take off from the Wilmington airport.
The conversation continues with Wilmington International Airport Director Jon Rosborough about the "Fly First Class" program designed to take Wilmington passengers to London.