Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu March 4, 2004
The Ice House
A courtyard where 19th century wagons would have been loaded with ice now seats bar patrons, occasionally loaded otherwise.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the LISTEN button to hear Charles' commentary.
Charles Boney is an architect who makes his home in the Historic District of downtown Wilmington.