Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu March 4, 2004
The Ice House
A courtyard where 19th century wagons would have been loaded with ice now seats bar patrons, occasionally loaded otherwise.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the LISTEN button to hear Charles' commentary.
Charles Boney is an architect who makes his home in the Historic District of downtown Wilmington.