Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu September 27, 2007
The latest from commentator Nan Graham.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Nan Graham loves a century old essay she heard at a wedding brunch. It reflects the changing world of matrimony! The subject? Husbands, of course!
Nan Graham has been a WHQR commentator since 1995 and has two collections of WHQR commentaries in "Turn South at the Next Magnolia," and "In a Magnolia Minute." Her website is nangraham.com.