Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu September 27, 2007
The latest from commentator Nan Graham.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Nan Graham loves a century old essay she heard at a wedding brunch. It reflects the changing world of matrimony! The subject? Husbands, of course!
Nan Graham has been a WHQR commentator since 1995 and has two collections of WHQR commentaries in "Turn South at the Next Magnolia," and "In a Magnolia Minute." Her website is nangraham.com.