Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu September 27, 2007
The latest from commentator Nan Graham.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Nan Graham loves a century old essay she heard at a wedding brunch. It reflects the changing world of matrimony! The subject? Husbands, of course!
Nan Graham has been a WHQR commentator since 1995 and has two collections of WHQR commentaries in "Turn South at the Next Magnolia," and "In a Magnolia Minute." Her website is nangraham.com.