Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue November 22, 2011
HP Profits Slip But Beat Wall Street Expectations
Originally published on Tue November 22, 2011 5:29 am
Hewlett-Packard announced its quarterly earnings were down 90 percent from the previous quarter. The company is going through big changes. It just spent most of its cash on an acquisition, took on $4 billion of debt and named Meg Whitman as the new CEO.