Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon February 25, 2008
We could learn a lot from your average honeybee.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – One day last week, the attention of commentator Andy Wood was caught by movement outside his office window, which prompted some thoughts on the worlds of bees and people.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina" a collection of his WHQR commentaries.