Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed December 13, 2006
Homemade Holiday Shorts - David Hill
Commentator David Hill gives a dramatic reading of his family's first-ever holiday newsletter.
As a local pediatrician, we hope David Hill's actual bedside manner is nothing like the sardonic and self-deprecating wit he brings to his monthly commentaries on WHQR. David's pieces explore the pitfalls of parenting, generally with a tongue planted firmly in cheek.
But it turns out WHQR's listeners aren't the only ones to benefit from David's humor - when holiday season rolls around, we can only imagine that households across the country rush to see what trials and triumphs the Hill's Christmas Letter brings them this year.