Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue November 16, 2004
The country church tradition of the "all-day-singing-and-eating-on-the-grounds" is well known to most everyone of a certain age. Ede recently visited one such church where the feeling of community is as satisfying as the food.
By Ede Baldridge
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Ede's commentary.
Ede Baldridge writes about memorable people and places in the Southeast.