Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue November 16, 2004
The country church tradition of the "all-day-singing-and-eating-on-the-grounds" is well known to most everyone of a certain age. Ede recently visited one such church where the feeling of community is as satisfying as the food.
By Ede Baldridge
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Ede's commentary.
Ede Baldridge writes about memorable people and places in the Southeast.