Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue November 16, 2004
The country church tradition of the "all-day-singing-and-eating-on-the-grounds" is well known to most everyone of a certain age. Ede recently visited one such church where the feeling of community is as satisfying as the food.
By Ede Baldridge
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Ede's commentary.
Ede Baldridge writes about memorable people and places in the Southeast.