Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon November 14, 2011
Herman Cain's Wife Says 'He Totally Respects Women'
Gloria Cain, who has preferred to stay mostly out of spotlight so far during the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, has now been heard from about the sexual harassment charges leveled at her husband, GOP contender Herman Cain.
In a pre-recorded interview that will air tonight during Fox News Channel's On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, Gloria Cain says her husband "totally respects women." And, she adds, "I look at especially this last lady and the things that she said" — an apparent reference to Sharon Bialek — and "he would have to have a split personality to do the things that she said."
Our colleague Frank James follows the 2012 campaign at It's All Politics.