Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon November 14, 2011
Herman Cain's Wife Says 'He Totally Respects Women'
Gloria Cain, who has preferred to stay mostly out of spotlight so far during the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, has now been heard from about the sexual harassment charges leveled at her husband, GOP contender Herman Cain.
In a pre-recorded interview that will air tonight during Fox News Channel's On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, Gloria Cain says her husband "totally respects women." And, she adds, "I look at especially this last lady and the things that she said" — an apparent reference to Sharon Bialek — and "he would have to have a split personality to do the things that she said."
Our colleague Frank James follows the 2012 campaign at It's All Politics.