Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 20, 2003
Henry Darrow on Radio Latino
By WHQR public radio
Wilmington NC – From a program broadcast on April 20th, 2003, Host Lucy Vasquez interviews Henry Darrow Delgado. Among his many credits, Henry was the dashing Manolito on the classic TV series "The High Chaparral". Born to Puerto Rican parents in New York this versatile actor is still making a difference.
Check back soon for the second half! And remember that your contributions make this web-cast possible. Click on the SUPPORT button at the top of this page. For a few dollars, you can make a real difference.
Radio Latino airs every Sunday night at 8pm, and is supported by a grant from the Landfall Foundation, an organization of residents who support projects enhancing health, education and the arts in New Hanover, Brunswick, and Pender counties.