Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed October 13, 2004
Commentator Andy Wood recently traveled back in time to a stretch of the Black River, where tree age is measured in centuries, and animals come in many surprising shapes.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Nady's commentary.
Andy Wood is Education Director for Audubon North Carolina.