Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed October 13, 2004
Commentator Andy Wood recently traveled back in time to a stretch of the Black River, where tree age is measured in centuries, and animals come in many surprising shapes.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Nady's commentary.
Andy Wood is Education Director for Audubon North Carolina.