Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wed October 13, 2004
Commentator Andy Wood recently traveled back in time to a stretch of the Black River, where tree age is measured in centuries, and animals come in many surprising shapes.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Nady's commentary.
Andy Wood is Education Director for Audubon North Carolina.