Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Commentary, August 5, 2013
Mon August 5, 2013
The Healing Garden
Commentaries here on WHQR do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.
In an effort to deal with various challenges of the aging process, a local listener reflects on the healing properties of her garden.
Deborah Creasy is a transplant from The Delmarva Peninsula. When she's not working part-time at a local independent bookstore, she spends her time writing, reading, making jewelry, and sitting quietly in her garden.
Commentary -July 29, 2013