Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Commentary, August 5, 2013
Mon August 5, 2013
The Healing Garden
Commentaries here on WHQR do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.
In an effort to deal with various challenges of the aging process, a local listener reflects on the healing properties of her garden.
Deborah Creasy is a transplant from The Delmarva Peninsula. When she's not working part-time at a local independent bookstore, she spends her time writing, reading, making jewelry, and sitting quietly in her garden.
Commentary -July 29, 2013