Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- CoastLine: New Science Reinforces Alzheimer's Risk Can be Mitigated through Lifestyle Changes
Commentary, August 5, 2013
Mon August 5, 2013
The Healing Garden
Commentaries here on WHQR do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.
In an effort to deal with various challenges of the aging process, a local listener reflects on the healing properties of her garden.
Deborah Creasy is a transplant from The Delmarva Peninsula. When she's not working part-time at a local independent bookstore, she spends her time writing, reading, making jewelry, and sitting quietly in her garden.
Commentary -July 29, 2013