Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents "The Grand Seduction"
- WHQR Announces Completed Purchase of WHQR Facilities by Friends of Public Radio, Inc.
- Changes in Entrepreneurial Landscape Open Space for Start-Ups in Small Cities like Wilmington
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Jesse Stockton
- Southeastern NC Film Community Group Photo To Be Taken This Saturday
Thu August 29, 2013
HBCU President: Students Hurt By Federal Loan Policy
Tighter lending standards for certain student loans have left many people looking for other ways to pay for school. Critics say historically black colleges and universities are hit particularly hard. Host Michel Martin speaks with David Wilson, President of Morgan State University, about the situation.