Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview - September 19, 2012
Thu September 20, 2012
"Guys and Dolls" at the Hannah Block Historic USO
Today's guests were David Loudermilk, director and choreographer, and Lucille Bruno, costumer. We talked about T.A.C.T.’s production of Frank Loesser’s musical, Guys and Dolls. There are 3 shows remaining: Friday and Saturday at 7, Sunday at 3, at the Hannah Block Historic USO on 2nd and Orange. Tickets are $12.75 and are available at the USO desk or by phone at 910-341-7860. More info at Thalian.org