Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview - April 18, 2012
Wed April 18, 2012
Guardian ad Litem
I spoke with Lynne Fender, a volunteer Guardian ad Litem. John Taggart, the president of the non-profit Cape Fear Guardian ad Litem Association was with us too. The volunteers in the program serve as support for children going through the legal system so their interests are clearly represented.
For more info, folks can go to cfgala.com or call 251-5753.