Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
Midday Interview - April 18, 2012
Wed April 18, 2012
Guardian ad Litem
I spoke with Lynne Fender, a volunteer Guardian ad Litem. John Taggart, the president of the non-profit Cape Fear Guardian ad Litem Association was with us too. The volunteers in the program serve as support for children going through the legal system so their interests are clearly represented.
For more info, folks can go to cfgala.com or call 251-5753.