Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Midday Interview - April 18, 2012
Wed April 18, 2012
Guardian ad Litem
I spoke with Lynne Fender, a volunteer Guardian ad Litem. John Taggart, the president of the non-profit Cape Fear Guardian ad Litem Association was with us too. The volunteers in the program serve as support for children going through the legal system so their interests are clearly represented.
For more info, folks can go to cfgala.com or call 251-5753.