Most Active Stories
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue September 10, 2013
Green Lynx Spider
Our commentator and naturalist, Andy Wood recently observed another real-life natural drama in his own backyard.
Andy Wood is an author, ecologist, and award-winning environmental educator.
You can hear more from Andy and our other commentators at our website: WHQR-DOT-ORG. Just click on “Commentary.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.