Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
Mon February 11, 2008
The Great Backyard Bird Count
This coming weekend February 15th through the 18th, thousands of people across the country will turn out to participate in an annual citizen science project called the Great Backyard Bird Count.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – To participate in the bird count, click here.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina," a collection of his WHQR commentaries.