Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Fri July 20, 2012
Gluten-Free and Gastronomy: On the Perils of Eating Out
Eating in public is not as easy as it looks. Commentator Whitney Ross Gray waxes gastronomical about the pursuit of gluten-free fare: from favorite chefs, to wayward waiters, Gray examines the tenuous relationship between food allergies and brave new kitchens.
Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.