Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue November 8, 2011
The wealth of sometimes contradicting information about the health of our environment can be overwhelming.
Commentator Andy Wood suggests that the resulting lack of knowledge from a surfeit of swirling facts has landed most members of the global community in a state of helplessness. But there is hope, and it lies in coming together as one body, working for the good of all.