Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue November 8, 2011
The wealth of sometimes contradicting information about the health of our environment can be overwhelming.
Commentator Andy Wood suggests that the resulting lack of knowledge from a surfeit of swirling facts has landed most members of the global community in a state of helplessness. But there is hope, and it lies in coming together as one body, working for the good of all.