Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue November 8, 2011
The wealth of sometimes contradicting information about the health of our environment can be overwhelming.
Commentator Andy Wood suggests that the resulting lack of knowledge from a surfeit of swirling facts has landed most members of the global community in a state of helplessness. But there is hope, and it lies in coming together as one body, working for the good of all.