Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wed December 7, 2005
Midas had the golden touch, which turned out to be a curse. Commentator Nan Graham says so did many young wives of the 60's when they discovered the spray can marked "Metalic Gold."
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Nan Graham is our lifelong southerner with a new webiste at www.nangraham.com.