Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Tue June 18, 2013
The Genius of Alonzo Wilson
Commentator Shane Fernando fell in love with the work of Alonzo Wilson long before the costume designer wowed audiences of HBO’s hit series Tremé—but that doesn’t mean he’s beyond shock and awe. In fact, if you listen to today’s commentary closely, you can almost hear his jaw drop.
Well Suited, the Costumes of Alonzo Wilson, will be on exhibit at the Cameron Art Museum now through November 3rd.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Public Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.