Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu October 9, 2003
Gary Trawick - A Good Woman
Superior Court Judge Gary Trawick says there are three choices we make that set the tone for our lives.
By Gary Trawick
Wilmington NC – As a North Carolina Superior Court Judge, Gary Trawick see's many people at a crossroad in their lives.
A life in the court system has taught him that there are things we can not control, but that the choices we make define us for better or worse.
Click the LISTEN button above to approach the bench.
And we hope you'll consider supporting these web-casts. Click the JOIN NOW button above to find out how to make a difference you can hear.
Gary Trawick is a North Carolina Superior Court Judge. He and his family reside in Burgaw.