Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu October 9, 2003
Gary Trawick - A Good Woman
Superior Court Judge Gary Trawick says there are three choices we make that set the tone for our lives.
By Gary Trawick
Wilmington NC – As a North Carolina Superior Court Judge, Gary Trawick see's many people at a crossroad in their lives.
A life in the court system has taught him that there are things we can not control, but that the choices we make define us for better or worse.
Click the LISTEN button above to approach the bench.
And we hope you'll consider supporting these web-casts. Click the JOIN NOW button above to find out how to make a difference you can hear.
Gary Trawick is a North Carolina Superior Court Judge. He and his family reside in Burgaw.