Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Weekends On All Things Considered Podcast
Sun June 10, 2012
The Future Of Health Care, James Bond's Suits And Carly Rae Jepsen
Originally published on Mon June 11, 2012 12:07 am
In this week's podcast of weekends on All Things Considered, what happens after the Supreme Court rules on health care. Also, a rookie congressman's unlikely rise and how Bear Grylls has stayed alive. Plus, the return of James Bond's fashions and the catchiest song of the summer, maybe.