Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
July 18th @ 6PM
Tue July 9, 2013
Friends of Public Radio Annual Meeting
Please join us for the Friends of Public Radio annual meeting for 2013.
Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 6pm
254 N Front Street, third floor
Wilmington, NC 28401
We invite all WHQR 91.3fm members, listeners and other interested parties to review another great year of local public radio by joining us for the 2013 Annual Meeting. The meeting will include reports and highlights from the past year, and the election of new board officers and directors. Members must be in good standing as of June 30, 2013 to participate in the vote.
Following the annual meeting, please join us for light refreshments and to meet the WHQR staff and board members. RSVP by calling 910-343-1640 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 19th at 6PM