Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Fri December 13, 2013
For Friday The 13th, Say It With Us: Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Originally published on Fri December 13, 2013 10:16 am
Because we want everyone to feel safe, once again we offer this advice for how to get through another Friday the 13th:
Learn how to pronounce paraskevidekatriaphobia.
Thanks to our friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be OK.
We've had two Friday the 13ths this year. (The other was in September.) Next year, there's just one — in June.