Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Tue October 30, 2012
The Halloween weather dubbed "Frankenstorm" has not yet left its full mark on a region still recovering from the aftermath of last year's Hurricane Irene. Commentary Andy Wood ponders the metaphor this storm provides.
COMMENTARIES HERE ON WHQR DON'T NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF WHQR RADIO, ITS EDITORIAL STAFF, OR ITS MEMBERS.