Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon November 5, 2007
Andy Wood finds comfort in the natural setting he's chosen to live in.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Living within a long leaf pine ecosystem offers Andy Wood endless opportunity for nature observation, including some that offer curatives for what ails him.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"- a collection of his WHQR commentaries.