Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
Mon November 5, 2007
Andy Wood finds comfort in the natural setting he's chosen to live in.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Living within a long leaf pine ecosystem offers Andy Wood endless opportunity for nature observation, including some that offer curatives for what ails him.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina"- a collection of his WHQR commentaries.