Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue August 6, 2013
Fort Hood Shooter A 'Shrunken' Presence In Court Martial
Originally published on Tue August 6, 2013 7:25 pm
The court martial of Army Maj. Nidal Hasan began Tuesday at Fort Hood in Texas. Hasan is defending himself and told jurors that the evidence will show he was the man who killed 13 soldiers in 2009. But he said that the trial will not tell the whole story.