Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Sun November 20, 2011
Foolproof: The Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
From roasting, smoking or even frying the bird, to particulars of brines and dry rubs, how to cook the Thanksgiving turkey is a debate about as old as the holiday itself. Host Audie Cornish talks with SAVEUR Editor-In-Chief James Oseland about his fail-proof method for producing the tastiest, juiciest Thanksgiving turkey.