Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Tue October 16, 2012
Fla. Slammed With Political Ads But Do Locals Listen?
Originally published on Tue October 16, 2012 7:06 pm
We take a look at political ads with Florida voters to see how they respond to the messaging and whether they know or care who's paying for the ads.