Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu December 23, 2004
First Presbyterian Church
On New Years Eve seventy nine years ago, fired destroyed the original First Presbyterian Church on the corner of Third and Orange Streets in Wilmington. Charles explains how its gothic replacement came to be.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Charles' commentary.
Architect Charles Boney and his family make their home in the Historic District of Downtown Wilmington.