Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu May 3, 2012
Finish This Sentence: 'Before I Die, I Want To ...'
Originally published on Thu May 3, 2012 2:47 pm
Artist Candy Chang turned the wall of an abandoned house in New Orleans into "a giant chalkboard where residents can write on the wall and remember what is important to them."
You can get a sense of the kind of things people write from the BeforeIdiewall Twitter page. They range from the very aspirational ("inspire change") to the practical ("lose those 10 kilos") to the just fun ("kiss Ryan Gosling").
Chang encourages others to put up such walls. There's a "build your own" webpage of tips and guides here.
We wonder, of course, what Two-Way readers would say. Feel free to post your answers in the comments thread — and on Twitter @BeforeIdiewall.
(H/T to Alan Greenblatt.)