Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Sat August 11, 2012
Finding A 'Kind World' In Boston, Mass.
Originally published on Tue August 14, 2012 12:59 pm
Kind World, an online experiment at WBUR in Boston, celebrates the effect random acts of kindness can have on others. Whether it's paying the toll for the person behind you, galvanizing a community to support a family in crisis, or paying $1 to buy a book for a little girl — these are the stories of ordinary people turning ordinary circumstances into extraordinary memories.
Every week we feature audio of these stories on the site. Users can also submit their stories of kindness in two ways: 1) Tumblr submissions, or 2) by leaving a message on our Google Voice at 617-651-0909.
Nate Goldman is a social media producer at WBUR.