Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon August 11, 2008
Fierce Little Guy
"Kingbirds are quick to harass other birds entering their domain and will pursue all comers including hawks and crows."
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Andy Wood was outside of his home taking a walk when he was witness to a natural occurrence that offers a life lesson.
Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina," a collection of his WHQR commentaries.