Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu June 7, 2012
Federal Reserve Predicts Moderate Economic Growth
Originally published on Thu June 7, 2012 5:54 pm
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke appeared before the Joint Economic Committee on Thursday. Bernanke said the economy is facing some "headwinds," but that he expects it to continue growing at a moderate pace.