Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu December 29, 2011
Farm and Home
Author and creative writing professor Philip Gerard is more likely to need a pen than a hammer in his day-to-day life.
But every now and then, he gets the urge to be in the midst of nuts, bolts, and the nostalgic scent of sawdust that surrounded him at a hardware shop in his hometown, Farm and Home.