Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Thu March 20, 2014
FAA Review Finds Dreamliner 'Fundamentally Sound'
Originally published on Thu March 20, 2014 6:37 am
A review by the Federal Aviation Administration and Boeing has concluded that the troubled 787 known as the Dreamliner is safe.