Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu November 17, 2011
Euphemisms Are Us
By Nan Graham
Though known for her molasses-thick southern accent, Nan Graham is not always a sweet-talker.
Indeed, she feels that the rest of us would do well to cut down on the sugar and say what we mean.