Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu November 17, 2011
Euphemisms Are Us
By Nan Graham
Though known for her molasses-thick southern accent, Nan Graham is not always a sweet-talker.
Indeed, she feels that the rest of us would do well to cut down on the sugar and say what we mean.