Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu November 17, 2011
Euphemisms Are Us
By Nan Graham
Though known for her molasses-thick southern accent, Nan Graham is not always a sweet-talker.
Indeed, she feels that the rest of us would do well to cut down on the sugar and say what we mean.