Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue June 12, 2012
Episode 378: How Spain Created A Banking Monster
Originally published on Wed June 13, 2012 11:08 am
On today's show, we take you backstage in Spain's banking mess, the latest front in the never ending financial crisis that is Europe.
It's the story of how a group of people tried to fix a problem, but wound up creating a banking monster.