Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue June 12, 2012
Episode 378: How Spain Created A Banking Monster
Originally published on Wed June 13, 2012 11:08 am
On today's show, we take you backstage in Spain's banking mess, the latest front in the never ending financial crisis that is Europe.
It's the story of how a group of people tried to fix a problem, but wound up creating a banking monster.