Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon July 14, 2008
"There is no one size fits all solution in our immediate future. We need an array of energy sources to keep our economic engines strong and none of them are without some downsides."
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Commentator Andy Wood has been deeply engaged in the matter of climate change and the myriad issues this subject has spawned, from economics and associated industry challenges, to politics and the inherent challenges therein.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina," a collection of his WHQR commentaries.