Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Sun October 30, 2011
Early Snow Hits East Coast
An unusually early snowfall has left much of the East Coast with major power outages. Host Audie Cornish talks with reporter Alex Ashlock of member station WBUR in Boston about