Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu September 29, 2011
Early Headlines: Euro Bailout Fund OK'd; More Listeria Deaths Feared
Earlier, we passed along word about:
Other stories making headlines this morning include:
-- "German Lawmakers Pass Expanded Euro Bailout Fund." (Morning Edition)
-- "Canteloupe-Linked Listeria's Toll Expected To Keep Rising." At least 13 people have died. (The Denver Post)
Related: "Growing Listeria Outbreak In Cantaloupe Prompts Focus On Prevention." (The Salt)
-- "Detention Extended For Four More Months" for Jared Loughner. Tucson shooting rampage suspect is getting mental-health treatment. (The Arizona Republic)