Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon January 14, 2008
The Drought Continues
Last week, commentator Andy Wood and his son Carson went out to check on an ephemeral pond they have been keeping tabs on over the past several years.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina, and author of "Backyard Carolina"- a collection of his WHQR commentaries.