Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon January 14, 2008
The Drought Continues
Last week, commentator Andy Wood and his son Carson went out to check on an ephemeral pond they have been keeping tabs on over the past several years.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina, and author of "Backyard Carolina"- a collection of his WHQR commentaries.